One year ago I re-started Project 365.Â I was supposed to take at least one picture every day and post it to my Flickr photostream.Â I have to say that I failed miserably.Â 365 days later I only have 91 images to show.Â In my defense, they weren’t all taken on a single day, but rather scattered over the last year.
Looking at all those images in one place gives me a lot to think about, and shows clearly how I spent the year.Â Here are a few highlights:
- Participated in Maxim’s potty training.
- Took a lot of walks with Maxim – mostly in the Municipal park and at Molos promenade.
- Quit my job and gave my own business a try.
- Had an excellent New Year’s vacation in the mountains.
- Sent Maxim to the kindergarten.
- Got deeper into web design and development.
- Celebrated a lot of dates – birthdays, anniversaries, public holidays, etc.
- Participated in the first ever Flickr meet-up in Cyprus.
- Got myself another job (my own business failed miserably).
- Traveled to Greece for first ever Greek Blogger Camp.
- Met a whole lot of interesting people.
- Re-united with some really old friends.
- Got a pet.
Of course, if I was involved a bit more with the project, there would have been more pictures, showing other important milestones (such as me getting back to the gym, for example).Â But I am satisfied even as things are – it appears that I am living an active and exciting life – something not so obvious without looking at those pictures…
The project is not over.Â The goal was to get 365 photos, not to survive another year.Â I guess, I’ll have to speed up the project a bit, as it will take me another three years to complete it at this rate.