Here are some assorted points that will hopefully come together once I am finished writing them.
- My mobile – Sony Ericsson P910 – looks very old and much used.
- I got it second hand as a temporary solution.Â I have feeling like it was three month ago or so.
- Via “On this day” section of the sidebar, I am reminded of this post.
- The biggest problem with this mobile was the broken keyboard.Â A few month ago, I took it off. Now I use virtual keyboard via touch screen.
- The second biggest problem with this phone that I had, was stylus.Â I had only one and I lost it.Â For a few month now I’m using just my finger.
- I’ve heard about “temporary being the most permanent”.
- A Polish colleague of mine once notedÂ that most people in Poland driveÂ very old cars. “A car of 25 years old is like brand new“, – he said.Â He was only half joking.
- I am looking for a new mobile phone to buy. I am not in a hurry.
- Google Android stuff sounds very cool, and it will have a lot of future, and I will have one of those.Â But they aren’t available yet.
- iPhone is available.
- So is BlackBerry.
- I am not in a hurry.Â By the time I will make my mind and decide to do something about my phone, probably Androids will be all over the place.
Yes, I am very slow sometimes.Â But even if I am taken out of equation, like with those cars in Poland, there is one argument, which is very very simple, but is very very hard to overcome – “It works“.