– How’s school?
– Too early in the morning and too boring.
– Too early, eh?
– Yes, I want to sleep. (classes start at 7:30am)
– Son, welcome to the adult life. Everyone wants to sleep here.
– Yes. So, what was so boring about school?
– It’s not like kindergarten. We have to sit, listen, and keep quiet. We only have breaks to play.
– Well, that’s another thing about being adult. You have to do much more boring stuff than before.
– Adult life sucks and it is confusing. (I am paraphrasing here)
– Yes, it does and yes, it is.
Maxim is now a first grader at Logos School of English Education.