Maxim is six weeks old today. That is one and a half month. By now we figured that:
- He loves to bath.
- He loves outside.
- He loves being butt naked.
- He can hold his head straight, although it is still hard for him.
- He can smile. Even though he can’t control it yet. But he is trying.
- He loves Olga’s left breast more than loves her right one.
- He can sleep four ours straight. He just hates doing so due to extreme feeling of hunger afterwords.
- He cries differently when he is hungry, when he is in pain, and when he is bored.
We’ve probably figured a bunch of other things, but I forgot to write them down…