Another check-up

Maxim’s temperature is under control now. But we’ve got another problem. It seems that one of the syrops that we gave him caused an allergy. He is all covered with tiny red dots.

We went to see Dr.Simos again. He confirmed that Maxim has an allergetic reaction. We decided to stop with all current syrops and to try a new one – an anti-allergetic one. Hopefully it’ll help.

Maxim’s behaviour is healthier. He is more active overall. But with all the red stuff he is sad to look at.

Off into tomorrow…

Leave a Comment