Somehow I missed the announcement of the Nginx Amplify (beta) back in November of last year, so here it goes now.
Nginx Amplify is a new tool for the comprehensive monitoring of Nginx web servers. Here’s what it can do for you:
- Visually identify performance bottlenecks, overloaded servers, or potential DDoS attacks
- Improve and optimize NGINX performance with intelligent advice and recommendations
- Get alerts when something is wrong with the delivery of your application
- Plan capacity and performance for web applications
- Keep track of systems running NGINX
as the regular proactive monitoring of the Nginx issues. Have a look at the documentation for more details.