- G+: Watching the forth season of the IT Crowd. http://bit.ly/nAB72R #
- G+: Getting ready to see Amerigo Vespucci ship in Limassol. http://bit.ly/oDDJwn #
- G+: Is it possible at all to make my IMDb Watchlist and Rating history public? http://bit.ly/pzFofy #
- I'm at The Ship Inn w/ @alex_mamchenkov http://4sq.com/oUVYUC #
Month: July 2011
Shocking Blue : Venus
Say ‘hello’ to 1969… I’ve heard it a gadzillion times. I have it on my mp3 playlist in the car. But I’ve never seen the video clip.
Day in brief – 2011-07-30
- New note : Bill Joy's greatest gift to man – the vi editor • The Register http://bit.ly/nerAtw #
- I'm at Malactos Carwash (Лимасол) http://4sq.com/nckmaC #
- I'm at Sigma Bakery (4, Makariou III St, Limassol) http://4sq.com/nLKzdr #
Via kottke.org I came across this rather entertaining photo gallery of divers’ faces as they compete in the World Championship. Some are scary, some are funny, but all of them are unique and standing out. Not something you see every day.
This gallery also reminded me of a ping pong faces gallery from 2004 Olympics.
Trailer : In Time