I’ve been looking for this for some time. I only remembered “sum sing wong”, but I knew there were more. Today, while on the corporate chat discussing what to order from Chinese for lunch, someone pasted the links to Part 1 and Part 2. My favorite ones are below:
- That’s not right : Sum Ting Wong
- See me ASAP: Kum Hia Nao
- I thought you were on a diet: Wai Yu Mun Ching
- Our meeting is scheduled for next week: Wai Yu Kum Nao
- Give me the money! : Pei Nau
- Where’s the restroom: Ai Pe Nau
- Your price is too high: Ai No Bai Dam Ting
- I am not guilty: Wai Hang Mi
- Having an early orgasm: Kum Tu Suun
- Now I understand: Ai See Nau
Share yours in the comments!
P.S.: And if you want to continue along the same line but with pictures, make sure to check out Engrish.
Here are some major technology news – Request Tracker 4 is released! For those of you not in the know, Request Tracker is an open source ticketing system developed by the company called Best Practical Solutions LLC. Request Tracker, or RT for short, is one of the most flexible pieces of software I’ve seen in my life. It’s also an excellent example of software design and architecture for those who are into that. I’ve used Request Tracker 3, the previous version, for anything from personal task and document management through to a large installation with a 100+ concurrent users and a 1,000,000+ tickets database.
New features in version 4, according the website, include the following:
- Mobile device interface
- Branding and theme editor
- Quote-folding in replies and comments
- Articles integration based on RTFM
- Easy full text search
- Autocomplete of owners and requestors
- Better HTML mail display
- Easier and more efficient navigation menus
- Refreshed ticket create and update pages
- IP and Date/DateTime custom fields
- Dropdown and radio list custom field display types
- Finer-grain ticket-level control of notifications
- Much improved rights management UI
- Loads of performance improvements and bug fixes
Continue reading for the full text of the email sent to rt-announce mailing list.