As you can obviously see, the site is in the process of being upgraded to a newer version of NucleusCMS. As usual, only after I have started the upgrade, I found out that there is a bug in the backup script provided with the program. That turned into a few interesting hours, when the site was running a combination of few versions of the same software.
Fortunately, all vital info was saved by a number of backup attempts and an extended scripting session. For now, there are few bugs left to squash – comments, fancy URLs, styles (especially image-related stuff).
Update (20 Jun 2004, 01:13pm): I am still fighting with the damn thing. This is one of the painful software upgrades I have done in few years. Lots of bugs. Lots of patching. Off for some sleep. :)