Better late, than never they say. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
I totally missed the appropriate time for New Year resolutions and forecasts, so I won’t bother much. But in brief, the year 2009 and was good to me. I traveled a lot, learned new things, had quite a few interesting challenges at work, met a whole bunch of cool people, pushed quit a bit of paperwork that was lagging behind, got my mother in Cyprus and my dad on the Internet, and more. It was a bit too difficult and challenging at times, but in a good sense. In a way that I probably had too much going on for me, rather than not enough.
As for the New Year, I hope it will be as packed with stuff as the previous one. I hope that I’ll continue my travels and shift a few things at work to get to new challenges and new areas that I wanted to explore for some time now. Also, I still hope that I will sort out all the paperwork during this year (possible, but knowing me well, I have doubts on how realistic this hope is). I have quite a bit of plans for this year, personal projects and such – I hope that they will starting turning real as opposite of being just plans. But, the time will tell and we shall see.
Once again, happy holidays and best wishes to you and your loved ones.
- She closed me on the parking just because it was her and I didn't know. #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Ed Byrne On MSN http://youtu.be/uF0Sd-hjTp8?a #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Incredible Tape Measure Tricks http://youtu.be/y63OV_E7M-4?a #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Flexible Love part 2 http://youtu.be/pkEDDj7TTHE?a #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Where's Rob? http://youtu.be/NVAvF0IQgxY?a #