Once again, so many things and so little time… Here is a catch up post with a few highlights:
- Olga and Maxim are still in Russia.Â I miss them a lot, but, considering the circumstances, they should rather be there than here.Â Still, miss them a lot.
- Our cat Cappa has been sterilized. I know it’s for the better and all, but I’m still filled with guilt.Â It’s not right to do this, even if it is for the better.Â That was the first and last time that I did it.
- I am still going to the gym.Â Lost a bit of weight (about 3 kilos) in the last couple of weeks. Exercises are still boring and painful, as they always were.
- I am doing a lot of training at work.Â At least 2 hours per week in group sessions, and at least another 4 hours in individual ones.Â Topics cover everything from how computers work, through PHP/CSS/MySQL/HTML, to SEO and web promotion.Â It’s nice to see some sparks.Â Not fires yet, but we aren’t finished yet.
- I still write plenty of code.Â In the last week there was a huge leap from WordPress and home made systems to CakePHP framework. This framework is truly wonderful, but I have a lot to learn about programming MVC-kind. Including some of the terminology.
- I am watching a lot of movies. There happen to be a DVD rental right next to our office. I am so out of touch with movies world that I can grab a handful of movies, that I haven’t heard anything behind, in less than a minute.Â I’ll post some short reviews right after this post is online.
- I have totally abandoned photography, which I am truly sad of. I need to get back to it one of these days.Â Especially now that I got invited as an official photographer to one of the upcoming events.Â More on that a bit later.
That’s my life in a nutshell.