- G+: Watching the forth season of the IT Crowd. http://bit.ly/nAB72R #
- G+: Getting ready to see Amerigo Vespucci ship in Limassol. http://bit.ly/oDDJwn #
- G+: Is it possible at all to make my IMDb Watchlist and Rating history public? http://bit.ly/pzFofy #
- I'm at The Ship Inn w/ @alex_mamchenkov http://4sq.com/oUVYUC #
Say ‘hello’ to 1969… I’ve heard it a gadzillion times. I have it on my mp3 playlist in the car. But I’ve never seen the video clip.
Via kottke.org I came across this rather entertaining photo gallery of divers’ faces as they compete in the World Championship. Some are scary, some are funny, but all of them are unique and standing out. Not something you see every day.
This gallery also reminded me of a ping pong faces gallery from 2004 Olympics.
Via Big Picture.
This is just a quick update to let all of you know that I deleted my LiveJournal account. It’s been a long while since I used it. I didn’t see any value in it anymore. And it was getting so much spam that I decided to get rid of it altogether. All entries in my journal were deleted, while all community posts and comments that I made are still there. From now on, if I ever want to comment on someone’s LiveJournal entry, I’ll use my Twitter or Facebook or WordPress or Google credentials.
Hopefully, this will give me a little more time to update my blog, Twitter, Google+, and whatever else I will meet on the way. Thank you for understanding. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- From Google+: https://plus.google.com/105051429446577048512/posts/giVhgixuyKi http://bit.ly/nqZ7g4 #
- G+: Starting today, I work from the office again. http://bit.ly/qqWkAZ #
- I changed the prefix of Google+ posts syndicated to Twitter. Instead of "From Google+" they will now have just "G+". Shorter is better here. #
- Shared: ‘Working night and day’ to restore power supply http://bit.ly/rpTxM4 #
- Shared: Temperatures to soar http://bit.ly/nscep4 #
- G+: Salon's Glenn Greenwald describes Norway's "un-American response" to the te http://bit.ly/mZPO4T #
- Amerigo Vespucci Tall Ship visiting hours in Limassol, Cyprus | Personal blog of Chris Ergatides http://bit.ly/oEg5MY #
- G+: We had two power cuts in the office today. http://bit.ly/q5nLD2 #
- Shared: no. 395 – @senorwinces http://bit.ly/r6eoKE #
To all my colleagues around the world – Happy Sysadmin Day! Leave the work earlier, treat yourself to a good meal and a few pints, rest, relax, and enjoy. You deserve it.
- Now that's something I've been looking for: +1 Button – Plus One Button – Chrome Web Store http://bit.ly/mUrqih #
- @scicane That's no offer. The only two brands worthy of a purchase are HP and Lenovo. :) #
- @scicane Exactly my point. I never ever had to service HP/Lenovo laptops :-) #
- From Google+: That's mighty useful. http://bit.ly/qEeaQn #
- Shared: no. 392 – @ImaFlyontheWall http://bit.ly/qZS00M #
- I'm at The Ship Inn (Limassol) http://4sq.com/qxN63d #
- From Google+: Trying out G+ checkins. http://bit.ly/rrj9ym #
- I'm at Chester's w/ @alex_mamchenkov http://4sq.com/qS5D71 #