Driving home from work today I somehow opened a stream of questions in my head:
- Why are there so many people out on the streets at 23:15 today?
- Where are they all going?
- Are there so many churches in Limassol?
- Did I have any interesting religion-related thoughts recently?
- How many sysadmins does it take to dye an egg?
- Why couldn’t they have some background music to that boring speech given the pope on the radio?
- For who are the fireworks if all the people are inside the churches?
- How does the law stands on noise at the middle of night? Then how about these church bells going off all over the city
These were just a few. I’ll be thinking about the answers, while you celebrate. And for those of you who do – Happy Easter!