I’ve upgraded this blog.Â It was easier than I expected (I tried it on another, simplier installation o’mine).Â The secret was in the cleanup of unused plugins.Â Since I’ve tried a bunch of things, there were cluttering up in my plugins/ directory.Â As soon as I removed all unused ones, I had only a few plugins to check for compatibility.
Sadly, not everything works after the upgrade.Â One of the plugins that I heavily rely on – phpexec – doesnt’ work.Â I’ll fix it ASAP, but for now it means that archives and blogroll are out of reach.
If you’ll notice any other strange behavior, please let me know.
P.S.: The WYSIWYG editor and AJAX admin interface are so shweeet…