Platypus plugin must be one of the coolest plugins for Firefox that I’ve seen around. It allows the user to modify the appearence of the website and save the chages. Here is a small feature overview from plugin’s page:
Some of the things you can do with Platypus include:
- Remove parts of the page you don’t wish to see.
- Move a part of the page to a different location.
- Change the style and format of page elements.
- Modify all the links on the page using a regular expression.
- Insert your own HTML code.
I’ve found it via this post.